Student Rules and Code of Conduct
1. NCU promotes an environment where intelligent, inquisitive, free, and open discussion can occur regarding every aspect of cryptocurrencies and its potential global impact.
2. Students are encouraged to express their views, ask questions, and assist other Students in their pursuit of understanding this often times difficult subject.
3. NewCoin University is a global institution that will have Students from many different countries representing many different races, cultures, religions, political viewpoints, and sexual orientations. The potential impact of a global e-currency is fraught with a myriad of political, economic, and social consequences, both good and bad, that naturally will arouse the passions of those that participate.
4. NCU’s golden rule is we will all get along and cooperate to make the world a better place. NewCoin University is first and foremost about bringing the public to NewCoin through education and hands-on application. NCU Students are front-line representatives of what NCU stands for and will conduct themselves accordingly at all times.
5. Flaming, intimidation, cursing, stalking, phishing, trolling, scamming, and any disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and can result in the offending Student or Students being blocked from the forums and blogs or expulsion from NCU at the complete and total discretion of NCU – DO NOT GO THERE.